Fitzalan High School
This is notification of commencement of the Pre-Application Consultation Stage, in line with the statutory requirements of the Planning (Wales) Act 2015.
A public drop-in consultation meeting is being held on Wednesday 9th October between 5.30pm – 7pm at Cardiff
Athletics Stadium. The project team will be available to answer any questions you may have on the proposals during this time.
The scheme is for the following:
- Relocation of the Air Dome(labelled no.3);
- New grass stitched football pitch (labelled no.1) Tier 2 standard;
- New 3G rugby / football pitch (labelled no.4);
- New throwing range;
- New grass football / cricket pitch (labelled no.5);
- new Multi-Use Games Area (MUGA) (labelled 16, 17, 18, 19);
- Erection of 2 storey changing room building (with 3 community classrooms at first floor and 1 on ground floor);
- Erection of a single storey changing room building;
- Provision of new car parking area (55 spaces with 4 disabled bays; 20 cycle stands) for community parking.
The date of commencement is 4th October 2019 and all responses must be received by 1st November 2019.