Pencoed Technology Park
Plot A, Felindre Meadow, Pencoed Technology Park, Pencoed, CF35 5AQ
This is notification of commencement of the Pre-Application Consultation Stage, in line with the statutory requirements of the Planning (Wales) Act 2015. The date of commencement is 18 August 2020 and all responses must be received by 15 September 2020.
What are the proposals:
- Two industrial (B2) and warehouse (B8) units with ancillary offices (B1)
- Car and cycle parking
- New service yard
- New access
Following this consultation, we will be submitting a planning application this Autumn to take the project forward – the project team are aiming to deliver two new much needed industrial units to help encourage companies to Wales and provide places for people to work – and we are committed to working with neighbours and the local community to help us do this.
Full Planning Application Documents:
- Planning application forms
- Design and Access Statement – Chapter 3 Architects
- Drawings (full suite of boundary and proposed floorplans; elevations; sections and proposed site arrangement) – Chapter 3 Architects
- Proposed Drainage Principles Layout
- Flood Risk Statement
- Transport Note
- Preliminary Ecological Appraisal (PEA)
- Landscape, Biodiversity & Amenity Strategy – Catherine Etchell Associates
How do I let you know what I think?
Writing: Suite 4, 11 Cathedral Road, Cardiff, CF11 9HA
Online form: click here
Telephone: 029 21690034. Please submit your comments by 15 September 2020.