Neath Port Talbot County Borough Council
KEW Planning entered a Planning Performance Agreement (PPA) with NPTCBC to act as the planning officer in relation to Full application for the erection of a glass processing industrial unit (Use Class B2) measuring 22,523m2 including office space, parking, and landscaping.
KEW Planning has undertaken the following tasks:
• Review of pre-application documents; chairing pre-application meeting providing feedback; provide the detailed written pre-application feedback.
• Liaison with statutory consultees and the agent.
• Review of the documents submitted for the EIA Screening Opinion; provide the written
response for the Screening Opinion.
• Fortnightly review meetings with NPT officers.
• Review of the PAC documents.
The application is due to be submitted in early April 2022 for consideration.